segunda-feira, 15 de outubro de 2012

Leven Lamenta Morte de Sua Cachorrinha


Na noite passada, Polly, a cachorrinha da Leven e de seu ex-noivo / provável-atual-namorado Geoff Clark 
faleceu.


Leven, Geoff e seus amigos passaram a tarde postando fotos e mensagens de amor para Polly:

 geoffreyjamesclark Miss my baby girl. Love you Polly#RIP 
geoffreyjamesclark Miss my girl #RIP 
cocok76 RIP beautiful Pollywog, doggins, woggins, Pollyanna.
Thank you for being an angel on this earth and for all the love and
 laughter you brought to all. You will be greatly missed.
levenrambin Lost my baby girl last night. I am completely devastated.
She was everything to me. RIP Pollyanna Savannah Hannah Rambin-Clark
Leven também agradeceu ao fãs pelo apoio e carinho:

My beautiful and loving fans made this page for my babygirl Polly? I am so blessed. Thank you for all your kind words and support. She surely feels the love from you all. Thank you thank you


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário